Welcome to Makena's Candyland!!
Happy Birthday Makena!
When all her guests arrived Lexi and Carsyn welcomed them to Candy land and with tickets in hand directed them down the path to Lollipop trail. Once inside Candy land there was the Peppermint Train, Gumdrop Pass, Bean Bag Acres, the Candy Castle, the Frosty Salon, and the Swamp (fishing pond).
All of Shelby's friends came to help with the Salon which was hair color and face painting. The salon later became a tattoo parlor. The girls ended up with all kinds of cute stuff on their arms, feet, legs,. I faces. I think the older girls had more fun than the little ones.
Look at all this candy!! Yum!!!!
We also had snow cones, cotton candy, and popcorn!!! Nothing like getting the kids all sugared up and sending them home to their moms!!!
These are all of Makena's friends......Makenna, Makenna, Landri, Melia, Ellie, Emma, Karli, Eva, Sekoya, Katera, Lexi, and Gorga. We also had Carys that went home early.
The fun continued with train rides, a pinata and cake!!! What a super fun party for a special little girl!!
Happy Birthday Makena!!! I hope your day was great!
3 comments:
WoW! You are supermom! I don't think I would ever be able to pull off something that fun! Great Job! She is a luck girl to have such an awesome mom!
What a party! Looks awesome!
That looked like a ton of work! way cute decorations! Love it!
Post a Comment