Me high maintenance...a claim I adamantly deny!!! Until today! I met a woman today that said.."Yea, I am high maintenance and proud of it!" Now it is not something I am ready to yell from the roof tops, but can maybe admit it to myself and all my blog friends. Yes...if anyone already didn't know..I am high maintenance! There I said it. (Hopefully my hubby is not reading this or this will be used several times in the future as ammo).
I don't know...my take on this is...(justify, justify). I just respect myself and want the best that the world can offer. I hope that doesn't sound snotty! That is not my intent.
My friend called me spoiled today and in a way I am!! I have a husband who loves me and tries to give me almost everything I want (within reason). He wants to make me happy and I love that about him. I have great kiddos. I have an awesome rental house that I love. Great food on my table. And all the things I need in life. If that makes me spoiled then so be it!! My life is great!!
I have had to be humbled lately! My hubby and I have had a new experience in our married life....we just purchased our first home. We are excited! But that is a different thing for us. We have always been able to build our own home....which means..I get to pick everything and everything is BRAND NEW! Anyway...I am kind of used to that so it has been a little frustrating to me. BUT....I am excited to be settled and the yard is totally finished and beautiful I might add!!!
My step-dad and hubby have been calling me high maintenance for years....so go ahead keep calling me that. It doesn't bug me anymore. Besides my hubby is high maintenance too!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't know about the high maintenance thing, but I do know that I would love to have you be my personal shopper! Congrats on the house! Where is it? What's it like? And when will you be moving?
Right there with ya, girl!!! SO glad you are going to be just around the corner.
Yeah, but you're in the wrong ward!! So, did you just figure out that you're high maintenance, or are you just admitting you're high maintenance!
Post a Comment