So I guess my attempt at blogging about myself....failed miserably. My husband so gracefully told me that my post about being "High Maintenance" was boastful..among other things!!! He said I can't believe you are proud to be High Maintenance.
Well, I have since removed that post from my blog and apologize if you think that I was being proud and boastful!! I meant it to be funny and finally show myself that I was okay with admitting that I am that way. Everyone teases me about it!! I just wanted to let them know they could! I am not proud of it, but that is just the way I am. If I could take some of my friends easy goingness.....I so would in minute!!!
I guess I will stick to blogging about my kiddos!
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whatever! Don't let Bob tell what or how to blog. Men don't understand. I thought your post was just fine!
Blog about whatever you want sista... I'm sure whatever you said wasn't anything to be ashamed of, I'm pretty sure most women are high maintenance!
Blah! just be yourself missy. Anyone who knows you and loves you wants you to paint a real picture not a "perfect" picture. Tell that to Bob! from me!! :o)
Post a Comment