Hard lessons learned.....THIS!
and THIS.....The other day Karli went screaming to her room and just wouldn't stop. Bob and I both went in there to try and calm her down and to see what happened. All she said was..."me not tell you, you get mad at me" and cried some more. She wouldn't tell daddy or me. I was a little curious of what could have made her so upset. Finally, after about 10 minutes of this I said, "don't tell me, just show me". So we were in her room and she said.."nope", we walked into Shelby's room. and she said, "nope", we walked into the bathroom and SILENCE! Could the water all over the floor be a dead give away? She had gone to the bathroom by herself and decided to use the whole roll of toilet paper to wipe with. Then she flushed not once, not twice, but at least three times. Needless to say, I spent the next half hour wiping up all the water off the floor.
Then I told her that, I wasn't mad at her but next time not to use the whole roll of toilet paper.
And she said, "me undastand mommy"!! If she wasn't so cute!!
2 comments:
OH the Joys! I love it! She is so cute! Got to love potty time! Skylee does the same thing, I go thru so much toilet paper, and she isn't even fully potty trained! :)
lol! At least it was just potty on the floor... long icky story you don't want to hear! :)
She is so cute!
Post a Comment