
Just a reminder....the couple above are going to be married in about 16 years! We had already set up an arranged marriage...but were very happy when we found out we didn't need to.
Makena liked him and he liked her! Wow, that was easy! Now if they just continued that on through High School and after that would be great. Not so easy! We came upon a bump in the road already...that bump is
Makena's little friend
Makenna. (See below)

She has stated that she is now in love with him and she is going to marry him! Well,
Makena was upset by that and decided to talk to her about it.
..Makena.....You can't like him he is my man.
...Makenna....Yes, I can. I am going to marry him.
...Makena......No, you can't.
...Makenna....I kissed him on the lips at recess. (she is using the jealousy card...btw the kissing didn't happen)
....Makena......Back off my man.
....Makenna....No
....Makena.......Yes, he is my man.
....Makenna.....Okay..then we can both like him.
The love triangle of my 5 year old!!! Like any boy....he is eating it up!
3 comments:
Oh Heather, I think Aaron would roll over in his grave first before he could handle a conversation like this. Little does he know that Hannah talks like this every.single.day. I'm relieved it isn't just her. This is too cute and wouldn't it be great if they really do marry eachother? What a funny story they'll have.
OH geez!! I am so glad i don't have girls!! And so it starts ALREADY!! Good luck with all 4 of them!! Ha Ha HA
Let's the games begin! I wonder who will win!
Post a Comment