Saturday, April 23, 2011

The hunt begins.....

Every year they have a community Easter egg hunt for the kids. It is FREE...which is the only plus about it. I really hate going to it...but the kids love it. How can I let them down? Anyway, everyone and their dog and cat show up for this thing and all the parents are so competitive. Especially in the smaller age groups. The parents will run out there and literally pick up the eggs for their kiddos. It used to bother me, but now I say.....whatever. The girls had fun and all got an Easter basket.

Makena and her friend Elli getting ready to race!!

After that hunt we went to another one that was much more relaxed and fun!!! The girls got tons of candy and they each got prize!



Karli was so much fun!!! She loved gathering all the eggs!

2 comments:

Kacey! said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun for easter! I really wished you could have came down with us. i guess I will see you for Christmas!!!

Lhone said...

I love the honesty! I don't like the community hunt either, and yet we go every year. It seriously takes forever to get ready, and the thing is over in less than 30 seconds. oh well!