Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kids say the Darndest things..

I swear the things kids say....they keep my laughing...
Mom....What's up Karli?
Karli.....What's up SISTA!

Mom....How are you feeling today?
Makena.....My throat is cranky!

Karli....Me tell you storwe. (she sits down...this is a serious story) There was a big bad wolf. (pause) What's next?

Makena....My tummy hurts. I need to eat or go to the bathroom.

Karli....(pulling down her pants) Mom look....nice buttocks!!!

Lexi....I love the smell of horse poop it is my favorite perfume.

Karli....I'm Sexy!!

Karli....They call me Sara that's not my name, They call me Lisa that's not my name, They call me Stacy that's not my name, They call me Karli yep that's my name!

i don't know what I would do without my little gems making me laugh at least a couple of times everyday.

2 comments:

Kacey! said...

I my geez please please send Karli to my house!!!

Lhone said...

haha..that is so funny. Karli is hyseterical. thanks for the laugh.