
Happy Birthday to my adventurous, spunky, and very opinionated 3 year old. If you ask her what she wants for her birthday she says she wants stripes and
podda dots presents. That is all she cared about was the wrapping paper!!! Go figure....I thought that only mattered to kiddos when they were 9 months. That is like the perfect gift. Apparently it works for 3 year
olds too!! She wasn't much help in helping mom decide on what she wanted inside the stripes and
podda dots presents.


After she opened her favorite wrapping paper and the only thing she wanted...she ended up with
alot of food that she can cut and stick. She loves, loves to play kitchen! And thankfully she loved them. She got a cake, pizza, and some veggies. Those would have been enough...but I never learn. Her big present with the help from
Grama was a motorized Cinderella scooter. She was so excited to get it out of the box, she helped daddy put it all together and hopped on it and went. AND THEN....she hit the wall barely...and she has not got on it since. The scooter is now
Makena's!!! I hope she will come around and she will end up loving it, but for now she is content on riding on the back while
Kena drives.

The pressure was on me again to come up with a cute
homemade cake. I can't handle the stress anymore.....i just want to buy a CAKE!!
Karli ended up with a princess crown and some extra princess cupcakes. She loved it and called it her special cake!! That made all the stress worth it. Her favorite thing was to blow out the candles and she asked to do it over and over again.

This is what I wish she looked like riding her scooter.....but unfortunately this was just a photo op! The scooter is not moving and I had to beg her to get on it for a couple of minutes.

Happy Birthday to my strong, crazy, bossy, loving, special daughter. I love you to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment