Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snuggly Valentines Day!!

Happy Love day to you girls!!! For Valentines I bought the girls some snugly blankets so every time they wrap up in them....they know how much I love them. They were so soft and cuddly and the girls loved, loved them. I loved them so much I even treated myself to one. I was worried that the girls would think that is was a cheesy gift but they haven't put them down. They sleep with them every night and even take them on trips.
Karli even uses hers to pretend like it is a swimming pool. This little girl now has 3 blankets...the striped one, the potta dot one, and the blue one. And she has to sleep with all of them every night. I was hoping that the new blue one would replace the others but it just added to! Best gift I ever gave to the girls!!! Happy Valentines Girlies!

No comments: