Monday, November 8, 2010

My cartwheel crazy girl!!






















I have never seen someone so determined at accomplishing something than this little girl! She started tumbling this year again and at the beginning of the year she could barely do a cartwheel and now........wow! She is Awesome! She has probably only done 1 million cartwheels in our front room. Practice, practice, practice!!! If I tell her to go and do something at it requires her going through the living room...she does a couple cartwheels on her way and a couple on her way back! She now does a perfect cartwheel...legs straight. She can do them fast or slow or even one handed!



















After she mastered the cartwheel, she moved on to a round off. Practice, practice, practice again. And....vola she can do those great now too! She is now working on her back hand spring and is pretty close! Her teacher won't allow her to do them at home yet so I haven't actually seen her do one, but I am sure she will have it pretty soon and then move on to something else! I love her determination!! I call her my cartwheel crazy girl! Way to go Lexi! Try to never lose that quality about you! That will help you so much in life. Never give up, just keep trying until you get it! Love ya Lexi!!




Makena is taking after her big sis! She loves dance and tumbling. She doesn't practice as much as Lexi, but she still does a pretty mean cartwheel! Keep it up Kena!

No comments: