We went back to my mom's to eat but the weather cleared up and we decided to get on with the trick or treating. We went to the NORTH side is what Shelby called it. Meaning an area with big houses which she had in her mind would give out much better candy!! No such luck! Just the same candy!! But they did get a ton!! About 10 lbs all together!! We will be visiting the dentist soon I'm afraid. I usually like my girls to dress alike in a theme. So we were going to be hippies, but the girls wore me down and I let them pick what they wanted.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween Fun!!!
We went back to my mom's to eat but the weather cleared up and we decided to get on with the trick or treating. We went to the NORTH side is what Shelby called it. Meaning an area with big houses which she had in her mind would give out much better candy!! No such luck! Just the same candy!! But they did get a ton!! About 10 lbs all together!! We will be visiting the dentist soon I'm afraid. I usually like my girls to dress alike in a theme. So we were going to be hippies, but the girls wore me down and I let them pick what they wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment