Then every year on Thanksgiving we make a gingerbread house. We had to share this year so we would have just one awesome house. All the girls helped in one way or another. Lexi and Kena decorated one side and Shelby did the other. While Karli ate the candy.
Then Shelby and I got geared up to do our 'FIRST' black Friday shopping day!! I wanted her to go but I didn't. It was going to spoil Christmas for her, but I am glad she went. We had a ton of fun! Target was the worst..I have never seen so many people in that store!! It was wall to wall people. We were able to get everything that we went for plus more. How can you resist when there are such good deals. I think we hit about 12 stores that day and every one of them were crazy. We started our day at 3:30 am and ended at about 11:30. We only had one scary moment in Kmart where we got separated but we found each other within 5 minutes. It was so much fun to spend time with Shelby. Shelby is quite the go getter. She wanted to wait in the lines and freeze our tooshies off and then when we got in the store she would start running. Maybe she is a true black Friday shopper after all. We might make that a tradition!! Great memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment