Friday, November 12, 2010

FINALLY....SHE DID IT!!


I can't believe it she finally did it!! Last child potty trained...whoot whoot!! I can't jump for joy high enough! I just decided one day that today would be the day!! I just put panties on her to see what would happen. Then I told her that if she pottied in her pants I would have to throw them away! (I am such a nice mom). She did so good!! She only had 3 accidents in 4 days and after a week she would just go on her own. She wouldn't even tell me!! She is still wearing diapers to bed and she hates them. She cries and cries and says she wants them off. I bet pretty soon she will get rid of those too. What a big girl!! I don't know if she just decided it was okay or if the chart from Chuck E Cheese helped. There is a chart you can print off from there that you can put stickers on every time you go potty! Once she got that all filled up she got to go celebrate at Chuck E Cheese!! Now that was some thing that she was all about!! She loves Chuck E Cheese!
She doesn't like washing her hands very much so we made up a song to sing to make it a little more fun. While she is washing she sings......
Front and back and in between
Make my hands so nice and clean
Front and back and in between
Then my hands are nice and clean!

No comments: