
October 1st......today is bye, bye
binkie day!!! How bitter sweet!!! I think mom loves this little one to have her
binkie more than she does. Anything that can keep her quite for hours is an awesome thing. But we went tot get the girls teeth checked and the
hygienist asked if she sucked her thumb. I said "Um.....no that would be her
binkie" and she said, "I can tell". So today is the day!! I have been trying to figure out a fun way to take it away. So this is what we came up with.
We took her to Teddy Bear Builders and made a
binkie bear. She was all for it!! I am pretty sure she didn't fully understand what was going on! She picked out her bear and we were off!!! She didn't like the sound of them putting the stuffing in, but loved the rest. We had three
binkies left and she so bravely put them all in the the bear.



She made a wish and kissed her star!!! I don't know what her wish was, but I know what my wish was.....That she would make it through the night, and the next, and the next without
binkie!

She got to pick out pj's for her bear and was so excited when we left with her little bear on her back! What a cutie!!!


Guess what? The excitement ended right when it was time to go to bed! The crying started and went on, and on, and on!!! My wish definitely did not come true!

The next thing that happened was hilarious!!!
Karli: I want my binkie!!!!
Mom: The bear ate your binkie.
Karli: (ripping off the clothes and looking at the Bear's bum)
Get it out!!!
Mom: I can't they are stuck.
Karli: Cut it!
Karli: Get scissors!!
Mom: No way!! No scissors.
After that came a lot of crying and throwing of binkie bear!


Needless to say.....
binkie bear is not her favorite bear!!! She pretty much hates it in fact!
She ended up snuggling with her little baby and falling asleep with a lot of face tickling from mom.


Sweet dreams little one!!! Please don't wake me up looking for your
binkie!
2 comments:
Oh Seriously, this is hilarious!!! I mean down right hilarious! I sure hope she has sweet dream from here on out. Too funny.
I thought this was such a clever idea. I guess not. Good luck.
Post a Comment