Thursday, October 7, 2010

Karli say I am......


I have decided my little Karli is a crack-up!!! She can drive me crazy to no end, but she is always making me laugh....
Karli loves to watch TV...Max and Ruby is her all time favorite show. It is mommy's all time drive me crazy show. You get to watch 3 different episodes but in between episodes is a bunch of commercials. Well, my little girl cannot handle commercials. Since the invention of the DVR who does. Well, is it bad to say that my 2 year old can operate the DVR fast forward. So the other I was trying to get her to say she is a "tv-aholic" and this is how the conversation went.


Mom...Karli say "I am....
Karli....."a child of God"

How incredibly cute is that? I lost all train of thought and just said "yes you are"

Is it safe to say that I am a shop-a-holic when my 2 year old asks. "Go to stores today?"

Today she was being a pill. Lately, she will not eat. Nothing...i am serious. I don't know how she survives. Crackers, popcorn, and cereal are her staples. Please don't judge...i have tried. So today she was on her 3rd trial for lunch and this was our conversation.

Mom....Karli you are a pain in the butt. (so nice for a mom to say, huh?)
Karli......no, me best friend!!!

Another melt my heart moment!!! She teaches me every day for a least a second to be loving and kind and to watch what I say. The next she is off smacking her sister. What a kid!!!

1 comment:

Lhone said...

ugh...so frustrating when they don't eat. cute kids. awesome family night, too. I'm impressed. I might have to steal that idea for one of our nights.