Monday, August 23, 2010

Home sweet Home.....

We made it!!! This is home sweet home....at least for the next year! Holy cow, what I wouldn't give to stop having to move. Oh well, it is all part of the adventure!! But until I have to move I am going to enjoy my awesome new place. After we moved in, we liked it so much that we made on offer to the owner in hopes that he would bite. NO SUCH LUCK!! It turns out he loves the house as much as we do. So I will just have to enjoy while I am here. We are still a little cramped. There is only 3 bedrooms so the girls are still feeling the love for each other. But the house is more ME and there are no stairs to have to go up and down every day. I love the kitchen and I love this......
The back deck!! I know it is crazy but it is one of my favorite parts of the house. This is my hubby's favorite too, just after the huge garage!!! Which I secretly like myself. And the reason because this is one of my favorite spots is because we get to look at this.........

It is so beautiful up here!!! What a view!! I had forgotten how quiet and pretty it was here. So for now we are enjoying the view, loving the house, and feeling right at home.!!


3 comments:

Kacey! said...

I'm jealous it's beautiful! I'm happy that you are happy!

Lombardo Family said...

It is beautiful....the whole thing. It was so fun to see you guys and "hang" out. Yummy food, beautiful scenery, great company. What more could you want? Next visit is down our way. Maybe for a little Thanksgiving Point cornbelly fun in October?

Jill T said...

The house and the view look great! I'm so glad you love it so much!