Friday, August 27, 2010

We love our friends....

We are missing our friends from Lehi!!! I was able to get some pictures of the girl's friends before we left so they can remember them. This is Lexi and her friend Brooklyn. What a cutie!! Lexi and her had a lot of fun together. For awhile Brooklyn got Lexi through some pretty tough times. Thanks Brooklyn.
This is Kena and her little friend Maddie. She is really cute and has a way fun mom. Maddie was in Kena's preschool class. This is a funny story I have to tell. One day we were walking home from school and we had just got done talking to Maddie and her mom. Makena said "Mom, I think Maddie's mom is way prettier than you". Well, thanks Makena...I appreciate that. Kids just say it like it is..
This is Shelby and her friend McKenna. She was in Shelby's 4th grade class with Mrs. Herrman.
They had a few girl issues during the year, but ended up being really good friends. McKenna is the only one who could give Shelby a run for her money on Just Dance.... Shelby is still missing her best buds...Ellie and Hayden.

Last we have Lexi's other friend, Makayla. They had a lot of fun together too!!! They were always wanting to sell something to make money......lemonade, popsicles, toys....you name it
they would want to set up and stand and sell it. She was another friend that helped Lexi get through her first couple of months.


No comments: