Friday, August 13, 2010
On the move again...
So we are on the move again!!! This will be #6 in about 2 1/2 years~~~~ I-YI-I!!!! Can I just say I hate moving with every bit of me!! It is literally the worst thing to have to go through once..let alone 6 times. Needless to say, I have de-junked almost everything! Which is a one of the only good things to come out of moving. So we are headed back to Morgan....to another rental house AAAAGH!! Which means just another move in a year. I am trying hard not to think about it!!My hubby is going to have to put my in an insane asylum. Oh well, it is just another niche in our adventure. One day we will figure out what we are doing. Everyone is really excited to go back home. I am too!! I am really going to miss being close to the conveniences of life, but I am also welcoming the quietness and beauty of a small town. I hope Morgan is ready for the Lynam's to be back in town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment