It was so cute.....I set up our card table by the TV so they could listen, watch, and work!! They played bingo with M&M's, crossed off how many times they Apostles said prayer, baptism, family, temple, etc.... They had a lot of fun and they even listened to all of the first half of conference......which then translates into MOM got to listen too!! YEA!!! Mt little one was even good. This is her folding her arms to say prayers. I love conference Sunday!! You get to be spiritually uplifted in the comfort of your own home without having to juggle kids. How much better can it get!! Oh yea, you can EAT while you are watching .
Friday, May 8, 2009
Conference Sunday!!
It was so cute.....I set up our card table by the TV so they could listen, watch, and work!! They played bingo with M&M's, crossed off how many times they Apostles said prayer, baptism, family, temple, etc.... They had a lot of fun and they even listened to all of the first half of conference......which then translates into MOM got to listen too!! YEA!!! Mt little one was even good. This is her folding her arms to say prayers. I love conference Sunday!! You get to be spiritually uplifted in the comfort of your own home without having to juggle kids. How much better can it get!! Oh yea, you can EAT while you are watching .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment