Friday, May 8, 2009

Easter at Grama's

Easter is so much fun!!! I take a million pictures on Easter every year !! So enjoy!!
This year the girls wanted to spend Easter at Grama's house with their cousins, so we hopped in the car again......just after getting back from St. George and headed to Grama Sindy's. There were had so many activities....first we started out in the hills with an Easter egg hunt in the dirt, bushes, and trees. There is nothing funner!! I remember doing that when I was little. All 5 girls went on a nature hike with Uncle Jason while the moms and grama filled eggs with way too much candy.. Then when they came back they went nuts. Even my little one got to join in the action... She loved eating the candy!! We also got got to ride 4-wheelers!!! The girls got to try out their cousins (just their size 4-wheeler) and they had a blast. Then we headed back to grama's for a BBQ!!! Always yummy food. Which makes me ruin my diet every time!!
Then we Easter bunny came to visit on Saturday morning!!! (Good idea EB)!!! That crazy old bunny left them new summer outfits, a new Swimming Suit, a toy and lots of candy. Then they found eggs hidden all over Grama's house. My little one slept through it all and we had to hide them again for her to find. She thought that was so fun!!! We spent the rest of the day coloring Easter eggs and painting bunnies!!!
We ended up cutting our trip short because of my little one getting a 105 temperature. I just wanted to be home just in case. So we came home on Sunday and started to feel much better.
Home Sick....I guess... Thanks for a great weekend mom and sis!!!



















2 comments:

Lhone said...

cute pictures. it looks like a fun day. You guys always look like you have fun!!

Kacey! said...

I wish that we were there!!