Friday, May 8, 2009

SHE"S WALKING!!!

She's walking!!! I can't believe it!! In some ways this first year has flown by and some ways not!!! So right before we left for Easter my little one decided she wanted to try those two little chubby feet out!!! Yahoo!! She has been my slowest walker and I was starting to get worried. But now...I am wanting her to just slow down!!! She is so busy, into everything, and she only stops for her nap!!! Sometimes I feel like all I do is chase her and pick up her messes all day long.
10 things I love about my high maintenance bug!!!
10... How High Maintenance she really is!!! I kept thinking that by the time she was one she would grow out of it. But no...it has just gotten worse!! ACCEPT it!! That is what I keep telling myself.
9.... She way she loves her daddy!!! I have another daddy's girl on my hands. The minute she hears him walk through the door...she is walking as fast as her little feet will take her.
8.... The way she loves her sisters.. She absolutely loves playing with her sisters!! She doesn't know what to do when they are at school.
7..... She loves to dance. She loves music and will go into her oldest sisters room and turn on the CD player all by herself so she can bounce around.
6.... How she is so sweet!!! She love to give big slobbery kisses and just recently big luvs. Especially when someone is crying. She has to go make sure everything is okay and give her love to them.
5.... I love that she is sleeping through the night!!! YEA!!!! I love that she still takes naps!! That is the only time I can get anything done.
4..... I love that her favorite time of the day is bath time and bedtime. At least I think it is!!! She loves the bath....LOVES it. And I love to cuddle her at night before bed. That is about the only time she will let you!!
3.... I love her big beautiful eyes!!! She takes my breath away sometimes.
2..... I love that she is my little shadow!! She will just follow me around all day. I am pretty sure it is because she wants me to pick her up and carry her all day.
1..... I love her because she is so special. She was meant to come to our home and fill it with love. To teach me about being strong!!! She has such a strong personality, which will be a blessing to her later in life.

2 comments:

Lhone said...

I'm so jealous. Bryson is just trying it out now, those feet things. What cute pictures.

Kacey! said...

cute pictures!!!