Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sunny St. George!!!

The second Friday we had off, we made it a long weekend and headed to sunny St. George!! I had to get out of the snow!! We had so much fun!! It was a busy weekend full of swimming, playing with cousins, roasting marshmallows, sleep overs, great food, fun family, and looking for houses!!! OOPS!! Did I say that out loud? This is the girls at the hotel, they love to stay at hotels. I don't think it would matter where!! They always have to much fun. Pushing the button on the elevator, sleeping in a different bed, having so much to choose from for breakfast. What more could 4 little girls ask for.


Dad and my little bug through the hazy smoke of the campfire!


All the cousins roasting marshmallows!!
Gigantic marshmallows that is!! My sister and I went to a Mexican market and the had these quadruple the size marshmallows. The kids liked them! They thought they were awesome.

Once you got it roasted and on two crackers it looked they were eating ice cream Fat Boys. They looked disgusting to me...........but kids love sugar!

The best part of the trip was swimming with dad and our cousins!!! The girls love to swim since I never take them. I did get in my suit though!!!


My little bug loves to take baths, but she wasn't so sure about the pool!!! I think it was a little colder than she is used to. My hubby was so nice...he went to the store and bought her some swim pants so she could swim and then she lasted about 10 minutes is all.

She was happy just to watch from the side of the pool!!! Enjoying the nice warm sun!!





Thanks Kacey for all the fun we had!!!
And to go back to the OOPS I made before!! Are house is up for SALE again!!! I know we can't make up our minds. As long as it sales we are off to St. George.

5 comments:

Maridon Rappleye said...

That looks like a very fun trip. Boy, St George would be a change in climate from Morgan. Hope you don't move in the middle of the summer!!!

Kacey! said...

Yes! It was way fun and the boys and I are very excited to have family here....it can't happen soon enough!

Lhone said...

so you WANT to live in St. George?? So hot! And, no pics of you in your bathing suit?? I don't even OWN one. Hope to change that on Saturday! Good luck on selling. I know it can be a pain.

John and Charese said...

I love St. George~ i hope you enjoy it there. Best of Luck! House hunting is oh so fun! :) I wish I was in St. George right now... swimming and enjoying SUN!

rkkorth said...

I can't believe you are really moving! I was totally blind-sided today at church when I heard! I hope you guys are totally happy in St. George. You will be missed here!