So I forgot my camera again!!!! I love to post pictures!!
Anyway, we just got back from visiting Grandma. It
was a fast weekend trip but everyone had lots of fun.
Good food, no sleep, and great fun!!!!
We went down there because my friend was having a
boutique so I thought what the heck, I will make some
stuff and take it down there. So I spent several late
nights trying to get everything ready and money that
I don't have in hope that something good would come
out of it. Well, I have to to say............I did it and I
probably won't do it again. I had fun but I haven't
even covered my cost. Bummer!!! But at least I sold
some stuff!!! While I was boutiquing, my girls went
with their cousin to see Santa and they won some webkins!!
I guess they are all the rave now!!! They had a blast!!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like fun... no wonder I haven't seen ya around!
I posted some pictures of your girls on my blog if you want to get a copy of them. I'm sorry you didn't do better - you just never know what is going to sell. I'll bet they will still sell in your mom's shop. They were so cute!
Well I'm still mad that you were there with out me!! I don't think I will be able to talk to you for a while :) just teasing...I miss you guys, I don't think I am going to be able to wait until Christmas to see you.....
What stuff are you making? I'm sure it is adorable. You'll have to show me sometime.
Post a Comment