I have been thinking a lot about my kids this week
and how much they mean to me. I have a friend who
had a death in her family of a brand new 2 month old
baby. Ever since I have been thinking about all of the
little things I take for granted every day and just how
fast it can be taken away. Not that I want to dwell on
that, I just don't want to go through life in such a hurry
that I miss all those little things. Like my little boss
saying to me every morning "Good morning mommy",
or my little teenager saying " You are such a great
mom", or my little sweetie saying "Can I have a
bednight snack", or my little bug just giving me her
excited face when she sees me walk in the room. Those
are just some of the examples. I love my kids so much
and I don't know what I would do without them. Like
all moms do, I have my days but if I try to step back
on those days and look at the big picture, then
everything seems to go a lot better.
My favorite things about my little Teenager.....................
She is one of the kindest little girls you will ever meet.
She is always trying to make everyone feel good, wanted
and appreciated. She always tells me thanks for the
things that I do for her. She always tells me "Thanks for
being a great mom". (Even on the days that I have gotten
after them). She is an awesome big sister!!!! She is so
helpful to me for that reason. She is always creating things
that they can do together. She is so artistic. She loves to
draw, paint, and even write stories. Her new love is to
read!!! Especially when it is a book she likes. She can sit
down and read for a whole hour just in her room. She is
a good example for all of us when it comes to doing the
right thing. She helps us remember to have Family Night,
read scriptures, go to church, etc. I am so happy to have
her in our family.
My favorite things about my little Sweetie.........................
She is so adventurous and energetic. She is always going,
going, going. She loves life and always has such a positive
outlook. She is so sensitive and caring. She is always trying
to make us happy. She loves school and works hard. She
is so well liked at school, because she is so accepting and
nice to others. One day I picked her up from her class and
before we could get 10 steps from her door, she hugged at
least 4 people to tell them goodbye. She is one of my best
eaters. She LOVES fruit!!! She would pick fruit over any
candy. She likes veggies and will try new things. My
favorite thing that she says right now is "Can i have a
bednight snack" I don't know what I would do without
her.
My Favorite things about my little Boss..........................
She is the sweetest little thing when you can get past her
fits. She is so polite for her age. She always says Thank you,
please, excuse me, or sorry without even being prompted.
She loves her sisters.....she can't wait until they get home
after school. I love the way she tries to be big like them. I
love that she will come and give me a kiss out of the blue or
say "I love you mommy". I love when she smiles big or
giggles that she scrunches up her nose. I love her desire for
learning. She knows all her colors, and shapes, a pretty much
all her letters. I love that she can entertain herself. She can
play with something on her own for hours. She loves books
and could also look at them for hours. My favorite things
that she says are "be end", "can I have a snack"(5 minutes
after a meal), when I ask her to go to the bathroom she says
"its not going right now". I love that little girl.
My favorite things about my little Bug...........................
She is a mommy's girl. She lights up whenever she sees me.
She loves her sisters and playing with them. She loves her
blanket and has to snuggle up to it every time that it is close
to her and she lover her binky now. I love to hear her little
giggle. I love it when I feed her something she likes she says
"mmmmmm" in between bites. She loves to cuddle and give
hugs and kisses. I love them even when they are slobbery.
She loves to pull on my earrings and eat my necklaces and
TRY to get my glasses. She loves to jump in her little
jumperoo and she can jump let me tell ya. Sometimes I think
she is going to hurt herself. My favorite time with her is
when she cuddles right before bed and falls asleep on my
shoulder. She is a hard baby, but I don't regret any minute
I spend with her.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the invite Heather...You have such an adorable family and I love your blog. It will be nice to keep up with you through it(even though we just live around the corner from ya)!!
Well, then.....I'm glad it's you with four girls and not me!! Both my boys are climbing, and I mean climbing up our cupboards right now!!!!LOL! You are a great mom...and it shows
You certainly have cute girls! I am glad I have boys, so when they get older and start chasing after your girls, I will have nothing to worry about!
Cute blog!! I love it! I didn't see you guys all dressed up on Halloween and now I'm sad. I'm glad I got to read about your girls. Besides Karli I don't know them very well. I feel like I do now. Cute post.
Post a Comment