I have been trying to decide whether to keep my
blog or not. I am a Nervous Nellie and when I saw
the report on blogging on the news it kind of got
me wondering. I love to blog, I think it is fun, and
since we live so far away I love to let you all know
what we are doing, but I don't want to jeopardize
my kids safety just for that. So for now I am just
going to make a few changes until I decide what to
do. I am going to change our link also. So I will
be sending out emails to let you know what it is
going to be so you can change it on your end.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather, I didn't see the news story but have heard a few things about the dangers. I am probably going to do the same thing. I think you have the most beautiful family ever. There is such an obvious reason Heavenly Father gave you all girls. Only you and Bob can raise such beautiful daughters! I think your blog looks great! Hope you are doing well...maybe I'll see you tomorrow at my house for all the "grocery smarts" flunk outs:)
Post a Comment