Monday, November 17, 2008

I love Massages!!!

So this weekend I got to pamper myself a little.
My hubby gave me a gift certificate for x-mas last
year that I haven't been able to use yet. I can't
believe it has almost been a year and that thing
has been in my drawer. Plus I had one that had
expired that they let me use, so I went to the
spa and had massage and a pedicure. It was
heaven. I didn't want to leave.........I wanted to
stay in there all day. I didn't even know how
to act......a whole 2 1/2 hours to myself for total
relaxation. Then reality struck when I walked
back in the house!!! I love, love, love being a mom
but it is nice to have some time to yourself every
now and then. Thanks Honey, for the break!!!

1 comment:

rkkorth said...

Soooo jealous. I've never had a massage in my life. I've wondered if I would like it or not. I'm glad you got to use your gift certificate, you deserve it!