Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scales and Tails


























Last night we went to the Library for Scales and Tails.
They do it every year and the kids love it. The guy does
about an hour presentation of his creatures. He tells the
kids what they eat, where they come from, etc.... then at
the end of the show he lets all the kids have a chance to
hold or touch them. Can you believe my girls would hold
a snake? Even Kena almost put it around her neck, but
she was too afraid of the snakes head. She felt much more
comfortable around the turtle.

2 comments:

Kacey! said...

They are afraid of dogs, but will hold and pet some of the nastiest things on earth!! Funny! love ya

John and Charese said...

How fun! I didn't know the library did that. Count me in next time! Except I am a little creeped out seeing it. EWWW! I definatly won't be holding anything. But as a mother of boys, I have to do it.