seem to find the time to do this. And I think I need
to have a picture everytime I post something. So
anyway, last week we traveled with dad on his work
trip to Idaho Falls. I wasn't about to let him go again
without us. We had a blast!!!! For the girls, it is
always fun to go stay in the hotel. They had so much
fun in the room. They had a separate room with a
bunk bed, TV, a coloring table and a little chalk board.
They were having so much fun!!!! That is the only
reason we stayed at the hotel. The room for us was
really quite gross. I can't believe I actually stayed
there. Bob really lowered his standards compared
to what he normally stays in. But the girls were having
so much fun we didn't have the heart to switch hotels.
The first thing we did was go feed the ducks!! It was
so fun!!! The ducks and geese would just swarm around
us. We even got to feed some ducklings. We ended up
feeding the ducks every day we were there and by the
end of our trip the girls were letting them eat right out
of their hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment