She was so excited, she has been counting down this
day for a month now. She woke up with a big smile
day for a month now. She woke up with a big smile
on her face and said "Today is the day" We looked
over the lunch menu (hamburgers.....yuk Lexi said)
and decided that even though she couldn't wait to
get her first tray of school lunch, she would have to
wait a couple more days. Just until they served
something she would actually eat. So I packed her
a lunch, so she wouldn't starve all day. We walked
into class and she put her backpack in her cubby
and grabbed her chair bag. After she found her
place and started coloring.....it was time for Mom to
leave.
I have to admit I did get a little nervous and
emotional. I didn't think I would, but then I realized
I wasn't going to see my little girl all day. I got
over that pretty quickly when I went home and it
was so quiet. Makena was so quiet, she didn't
scream at all!!! Of course, there was no one there
to torment her.
Lexi had a great day and is excited to go back
tomorrow. She came home and told me all about
her 3 recesses and all the fun she had in class singing
songs and learning the rules.
1 comment:
SO CUTE! I am glad she loved being there all day! :( They are getting so big!
Post a Comment