it. There are a lot of activities for them to do. This year we
entered Karli in the baby contest. I really didn't want to do
it, it is really quite dumb. But I had to because all my other
girls were in it. So I had to have the photo for the
scrapbook. Anyway, I always think my kids are going to win
and they never do. They are the cutest kids in Morgan, I
don't care what any one says. So she didn't get to be
Queen, but she did win "the cutest outfit" award. The baby
contest was at 9 am and then we spent the rest of the day
...looking at the animals, playing kids games, painting our
faces, riding a small train, jumping in the inflatable jump
houses, and eating cotton candy.We finally left at about
4 pm. We had dinner and the girls and Bob when back at
7 pm for the rodeo that night. Radio is what Makena
called it. They all got cowgirled up in their little pink
cowboy hats and off they went. Bob said they had a blast!!
Shelby even got in the arena and tried to catch a chicken!!
We can't wait for next year. Makena asks every day if we
can go back to the fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment