Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Last Two Weeks




Here we go, my first real post with pictures. Exciting!!! I am going to
try and fit the last two weeks in this one because we have had too
many exciting things happen!! The first exciting thing that happened
was we started Karli on solid food. Now that is something to jump up
and down about. She spits up so much that anything that stops me
from giving her a bottle I am all for it. We started with the rice
( of course) and she thought it was pretty disgusting at first. We also
gave her some sweet potatoes and she loved them. As you can see
all over her face. It as so funny because she just kept smaking her
lips! We need to get her liking all her veggies before we give her the
good stuff....Fruit!! If you ask me, all of it tastes gross!!

The next thing that happened was Lexi graduated from her summer
kindergarten program. She went to school fromJune 16th - July 23rd.
She loved it!! She got to go on all kinds of field trips. She went to the
Post Office, the Sheriffs Office, the Fire Station, and the most fun of all
was the Dinosaur Park. They got to ride the bus into Ogden, which
Lexi thought was very cool. Mom had to cut some of the strings
that day!! I worried about her all day. But she made it home safe and
sound. She had her little graduation on July 23rd. The sang songs
and each child had a chance to dress up in a costume. Lexi's was a
BEAR. She got to run out and growl and scare everyone. She did a
great job. She was so excited. Then to celebrate I took all the girls
to eat at Deb's Spicy Pie.




Last week Karli got a brand new toy!!! It is the Rainforest Jumparoo!!!
She loves, loves, loves it!!! We put her in it for the first time and it
took her a few minutes to figure it out. But after that, there was no
stopping her. It was so funny though, when she jumped for the first
time... she just had this look on her face like what just happened?
Did I do that? Then she jumped or the a good hour straight. Now
when I hold her she can't sit still she is always jumping!!!

3 comments:

Fab Five said...

Who are those cute girls??? j/k Did you make the bear costume? Looks pretty easy, but very cute! I'm glad you finally joined the blogging world!!!

Kacey! said...

Yea! I'm glad that I get to see pictures and read stories of what you guys are doing...heck you live so far away I forget what you guys look like!! Just teasing, but this will be fun to look at love ya lots!

John and Charese said...

YEAH! I am so excited you started a blog! SO CUTE! I will be checking on ya!