I am so sick of bows. But when I got there.....there were so
many cute flowers and I loved these hats. So I got four
different colors and I brought them home and the girls
fell in love with them. Makena and Lexi wore them to
church and Sunday and Makena has wore one every day
since. She will not let me do anything else to her hair.
And she leaves it on all day!!!! Anyway I had to show
off how cute they are!!(my girls and the hats) I am going
to make some black and white copies and hang them
on my wall.
2 comments:
That picture of Lexi is awesome!! I'm so mad, how in the hell do you get three GIRLS???? You're probably asking yourself the same thing though! Karli is getting so big....
Thanks for the invite Heather. What darling girls and those hats are adorable!
Post a Comment