Okay so I am a little behind!!! Shelby's first day
of school was Thurs. Aug 21st. She was so excited
to go back. She was getting pretty bored at home,
you can only play with your little sisters so much.
Anyway, they just remodled and added on to our
elementary school, so she was excited with all the
changes they made. She is in 3rd grade this year
and I am still trying to comprehend how we got
here so fast. I always take pictures on the first
day of school and this year was not going to be
different. But Shelby wasn't so excited about it.
She is "getting to big" she informed me!! And she
also said that 5th grade is the last grade she is
going to allow me to take any pictures of her at
school. She has such an attitude, I feel like I am
already in teenage years.
Man oh Man, we have some rough times ahead.
With 4 attitudes, 4 drama queeens, 4 strong-willed
personalities. What was I thinking? J/K I love them
all and all the little things each one brings!! I hope
we are all the best of friends.
Back to Shelby, she loves school and it shows. She
does very well on her school work and she has tons
of friends. She is a great big sister and she is so
excited to help Lexi with her first year of
kindergarten!!!
1 comment:
At least you got to take your kid to school on the first day! I had to send mine on the bus!!! It is so fun to see you guys...you live so far away and with your blog I feel connected to you in my own living room! Will you e-mail me something so that I can have your e-mail address...you are the one person I do not have! Love you lots, have a good day..Tell shelby hi for me and that she looks so grown up and cute in the pictures she "let" you take!
Post a Comment