Saturday, July 30, 2011

Little Notes!

Mom...I love you so much
You seriously rock
Thanks 4 everything
You truly are Awesome
Love You
Thanks for all you do!
Thanks for coming to the party
Love you so
Your daughter
S
H
E
L
B
Y
now you can get back to your
business!
        
Shelby is the queen of NOTES!!! She is so good at it and is always making someone feel good about themselves. She gives them all kinds of different ways. She writes on toilet paper, she sends them through the mail, she decorates them, or ties them on socks. I wish I could be like her and express my feelings more for the people I love. She is such a great example!
 

4 comments:

Amy said...

That Shelby sure knows how to make a gal feel good! What a sweetie.

Lhone said...

Wow, that is impressive. So, if you use toilet paper with marker on it, does it come off on you? Just curious ;)

5-against-1 said...

I saved it!!! I didn't use it!

Jill T said...

So cute. I'm going to steal some of those ideas!