Celebrating the 4th Morgan style!!! We ended up spending the 4th in Morgan this year because dad was busy working on the house. It was a nice overcast day...not to hot which was Fabulous. There is nothing worse than watching a parade in the heat. We started the parade with the girls showing respect for the flag.....then the candy starting flying!!! Shelby got to be in the parade with her friend and had a blast!!!
They threw candy after candy...popsicle's....toys...you name they threw it!!! Karli had so much fun!!! After the parade the girls and I headed to the park for games and activities while daddy headed to the house to rip out tile. At the park all the girls got feathers put in their hair and were excited to look all stylin!!!
Later that night we headed to our friends house to enjoy the fireworks. We had a show before the show with all the neighbors fireworks, the girls threw pops and did sparklers!!! The city fireworks were pretty boring, but the girls didn't notice because they were having too much fun with all their friends.
We missed our family and the traditional hometown Richfield celebration but we still had a great day!
3 comments:
I loved reading all your posts. What a super fun summer you guys have been having ( besides the moving and remodeling..of course!). Seriously...you are the QUEEN of parties and cute ideas. Sigh...I am so envious!
I seriously want to take your youngest little cutie and just kiss her perfect little cheeks! Such an adorable little girl...
Seriously.. It's about freaking time!
All your new blog posts are so cute. I miss your little girlies and I wish you guys lived closer. Have fun this weekend. I wish I was coming up to hang out with all of you!
I expect there to be pictures of your weekend on your blog! That is the least you can do seems how I can't be there! A great photo op of Mom and daughters!!!! Without the favorite of course lol!!!!
Post a Comment