Sunday, July 3, 2011

Demolition~~~

We finally got access to our house on July the 1st and within a couple of days this is what it looked like.  We ripped out the countertops, backsplash, and acres of tile.  It is a total mess right now.  And my hubby and I have plenty of bruises and scratches to prove it!  We are excited to get in our new house..after it has been Heatherized!!!  I am so glad I am not living here while this is going on!  Soon I will show you some before and after pictures when everything is done. 


2 comments:

Kacey! said...

So excited for you.. but I am even more excited that you are taking a break and coming down to see me! U better post before and afters because I think that might be the only way I can see where you live!

Lhone said...

wow. that is a ton of work. Good luck!