My girls....especially Shelby have quite the imagination. This is the kind of stuff they come up with when they are bored. So Shelby wrote this news report, they also made a case file to hand out to all of the volunteers who were searching. They had some of her clothing in a bag to either get the smell or DNA from. They played this for hours!! It kind-of gave me the creeps and I wasn't very excited that they used Makena's picture, because this is always one of my worst fears. I don't think I could handle having one my children missing!! No more CSI's, Closers, or Without a Trace shows for them!!! LOL! Just kidding they don't ever watch those! The following is what Shelby wrote in her news report!
Utah State News
Missing Girl
Today our top big story is about a little girl that is missing. She is 5 years old, 3 ft and 8 inches in height. she is 35.4 lbs. Her name is Rose and her eyes are blue. She was last seen walking home from school, her school name is Little Valley Elementary. Her family is very sad about this horrible and devastasting situation. But, they are working through it and will not give up. Even though we can not find her. Her family has been thinking how amazing she was. She told us how loving and helpful she is and how she always puts others in front of herself. She wasn't just helpful she was an athletic kind of person. She loved to play sports, especially baseball. She is an amazing person. So sad to think that she could not be found. If you would like to help find this wonderful girl you can call.....000-000-0000. If you do see any sign of her please call this. Hopefully she will be as healthy and beautiful as she was before this situation. We all hope her family the best. Thank you for all the help in finding this darling girl. Thank you. This is Crystal Jane reporting Live from Salt Lake City.
3 comments:
I love kids imaginations! It is a bit creepy...yet so tastefully done!!! And- I hope you are getting your house the way you want it, that can be such an overwhelming job. We did it once and I swear I never want to do it AGAIN!
well, if it did happen for real, you would know who to go too to coordinate the search party. Wow!
K - that totally freaked me out! Tell them to never do that to me again...hahaha
Post a Comment