Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mini Cheer

My backs too sore....my belts too tight my booty shakes from left to right!!!! This was one of Kena's favorite cheers. The girls are in heaven this week as they practice every day with the cheerleaders during Mini Cheer!!! They are so happy to be able to start participating in things again!!! I just don't know if mom is ready for all the running around again. I can never get good pictures of the girls the night of there performance...so I took some pictures at practice one day!!! Look how high Kena's kick is. This is her rally kick!!
Karli even had to get into the dancing. I could have put her on the preschool team but she didn't have the attention span for it... it's that ADD kicking in.
What a cute girl!!! Lexi was really getting into her dance and having fun!


After this week...Shelby has decided she wants to be a cheerleader for sure!!! She is so animated when she does her dance. I especially love that...like mother like daughter...when she is concentrating hard on something her tongue just manages to stick out. Hey...we can't help it.
These are my cute girls the night they performed at the football game!!! They all did so good and of course they were the cutest ones out there!! No, I am not biased at all!
This is Makena and her friend Makenna. She has 3 friends named Makenna, but as she says that is okay because I am the only one "N" Makena.

Shelby and her friend Bailey.

Lexi and......I am not sure!! Carsyn were are you!
Let's go Morgan....clap, clap. Let's go Morgan......clap, clap!!!



Carsyn....there you are!!! BFF's!!! Don't ya just love Lexi's green teeth!!! She just got done eating her green candy for dancing so good. We had a great night out with the girls!!! It was so much fun watching them. In a few years....this just might be them for real!!

2 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

There is no "might" about it. I can see each one of them doing that cheer thing! Too cute.

Robyn said...

How cute! Looks like they had tons of fun!