Saturday, September 18, 2010

My backwards child......

I would like to introduce you to my backwards child....

backwards......she eats all the crust off her toast/bread and gives me the middle. What? I don't even like the crust on my bread.
backwards.....my girls don't get dirty. Partly because I don't let them....and partly because they don't like it. This is by choice!!! This girl goes out the door and looks for the dirtiest thing she can find. She plays in the rocks and dirt every day and looks like this almost every day.

backwards.....i promise you don't want a picture of the next one. This kid will go poop in the toilet but not potty. i have never had a kid do that first!! They were always too scared.

backwards......this kid prefers her daddy over me any day!! But I am the mom....that can't be right. This kid loves, loves, loves her daddy. She is his little shadow. The only time she will pick me over him is if he has gotten mad at her.

backwards.....I am pretty sure she has ADD. She has such a short attention span. What could take my other girls hours to do...she is done in minutes. She pulls one thing out...within minutes we are on to the next and within minutes after that on to the next. I can't keep up!!
But even with all her little backward quirky things I love this kid with all my heart!!! She makes me laugh and keeps me smiling!! I don't know what I would do without her!

1 comment:

Lhone said...

That IS backwards. You had to experience at least ONE that likes to make a mess, and get dirty!