Monday, June 21, 2010

And she huffed and she puffed...

I know, I know 3 posts to cover one birthday!!! My little princess only turns 5 once. We finished off Kena's birthday by going to Pirate Pizza with her special little friend Hanna. We ate pizza and bread sticks and played arcade games. They had a blast!! Then we came home for cake and ice cream. Usually, I buy the girls cakes...but I decided to get domestic. I made this Princess castle cake for her!!! It turned out so cute, if I do say so myself. I was so worried but it turned out just the way I wanted it too. And the best part was she loved it!!!! Whether I do another homemade masterpiece is yet to be decided.

Wow....could these two get any cuter!!!

Apparently, Karli wanted us to see up her nose!

4 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

Heather! I finally have you added to my blog! Darling darling darling girls. Sure going to miss their sweet faces every day. Happy to stay connected with you guys through the blogging world.

Robyn said...

I can't believe she is 5! I swear it was just a year ago that she was a baby and we were VT'ing together! She is one cute princess! And my b-day is in couple of weeks can you be my Mom for it? lol! So so fun!

Jill T said...

Cute cake! And cute girl! Looks like the perfect birthday celebration for a princess. Are you all settled?

Lhone said...

that is the cutest cake! I am totally impressed. way to go you!