Saturday, July 10, 2010

Red, White, and Blue!!!

Yes...I am still behind! This is really the 4th of July!! This year we headed out and made the long trek to Wyoming!! I have to confess at this point and say I wasn't excited!! Just for the drive..i swear it is brutal. But I seriously hate driving!!! I am worse than all of my 4 kids put together. I made it though...with the help of, Breaking Dawn!! I read the whole book to and from Wyoming.

I was excited to see the fam.... we haven't seen them in a while so we were all excited to see them. Especially, grama and grampa who both landed themselves in the hospital right before we went to visit. We had a blast!!! Crazy aunt Kimmie took very good care of us!! I was a little nervous to stay with her because she has two indoor dogs and Makena is deathly afraid of dogs. She freaked out the first night...but the morning after the dogs were her best friends. Which made the rest of our stay much more pleasant. The other reason I was nervous was the Lynam blood flows very freely in that house and I was afraid to be taken over...but we all had a great time. And I even loosened up a little....amazing I know.

We played with cousins, visited grams and gramps in the hospital, went window shopping in Cody, went the damn, went to the Cody parade, and watched fireworks
Karli just CHILLIN at the parade!! She
loved the candy!!!

My favorite part of the 4th of July is getting
my girls all red, white and blued up!!

We played a little baseball!!

We went to watch some fireworks and we
scored, each one of my girls walked
away with this big backpack full of
fireworks!!
We got to see our awesome aunts!!

And decided that smoke bombs stink!!!

Loved watching fireworks!!



And most of all...loved being a family!!!
I love my family and the fun times we
spend together!!
Look at my cute little beach babe!!
We also spent a day at the lake..we
had fun but it was a little freezing!

3 comments:

Kacey! said...

Fun fun! How long do I have to wait for your 24th of July post?!! LOL!

Lombardo Family said...

I love all the pink in your pictures. I miss those darling girls of yours. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Lhone said...

cute pics. I'm with you about driving. BRUTAL! Glad you're back in the area.