Very romantic!!! I already feel like these places are a waste of money.....and then to top it off with my little romance killer. We woke up in the morning and instead of me sharing a nice breakfast in bed with my hubby, my little romance killer did. And then she continued with her morning by applying her makeup and doing her hair! And then to top it off...she relaxed proudly in my bed made for a queen and watched Dora the Explorer. The next time we do this...we are leaving the romance killer at HOME!!!!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Romance Killer.....
Very romantic!!! I already feel like these places are a waste of money.....and then to top it off with my little romance killer. We woke up in the morning and instead of me sharing a nice breakfast in bed with my hubby, my little romance killer did. And then she continued with her morning by applying her makeup and doing her hair! And then to top it off...she relaxed proudly in my bed made for a queen and watched Dora the Explorer. The next time we do this...we are leaving the romance killer at HOME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you're nice. I would have let the sitter duke it out! it looked like a nice place, though.
It did look nice! Sorry it didn't work out the way you planned! lol! I read all your new posts and your girls are so cute! Looks like tons of fun.
This makes me laugh outloud. HILARIOUS! You're a nice mom. Never...
Post a Comment