I took my precious little Makena to get her hearing checked today. For weeks now I was starting to get nervous that she really had a problem with her hearing. Not just me!!! The whole family was saying the same thing. The girls kept coming up to me and saying "mom...she needs hearing aides". For two weeks we really paid attention to her hearing. We decided because she is always saying to turn up the TV or the radio, always saying "what", always not acknowledging what others said, and always talking loud that we should get her hearing tested. Well, today was that day!! And guess what we determined.....she has selective hearing. So I was very relieved. Her hearing is in the normal range!!! So for now on, I guess the question is "are you ignoring me?" instead of "can you hear me?". She was so cute though..with her cute little headphones on. During the hearing test the Dr. said something and she was suppose to repeat it back and she said....really loud....."I can't hear what you are saying"!!! What a stinker she is !! I spent $50 bucks for them to look at me crazy and say she is normal. When we left the Dr. said...Makena, you need to start listening to your mommy!!! Yea, whatever....we will see how long that lasts. I am very thankful for the results though.
1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only mom that has run her kid in to get their hearing checked. We took Brandon and his hearing is normal too. Punk!
Post a Comment