Friday, January 15, 2010

The Birds and the Bees!!!

Does this look like a face that needs to have the "birds and the bees" talk? I don't think so!!!
Has this moment already come in my life? There is no way!!! She is only 9 years old. I have been pushing this topic aside for about 6 months now and I don't think it is going away!!!! AAAAGH!!! The other day the subject got brought up and she said "mom....I'm 9 years old, I know these things"

She is growing up so fast!!! I can't believe she is going to be 10 in May!! I can still remember when she was a baby, crawling like she had a broken leg, taking her first steps, mastering potty training, the list goes on and on.... Time flies!!!

She is such a good big sister!! She is always helping me and setting a good example for her sisters. She is always happy and is the peacemaker in our family. She is a special little girl and I am lucky to have been blessed with her. I just need her to stop getting big!! With that being said, I do look forward to us being good friends...going to lunch together, going shopping, having girl talks, and all that fun stuff. I am just not ready for everything else that comes with growing up. I guess I better get ready...



1 comment:

Lhone said...

So, what's your approach to "the talk'? I need to know these things because I'm afraid they are coming soon for us too. Yikes. I'm totally not ready. Maybe I will be in a few years.