We are so excited!!! At least I am!!! My constant worry over my hubby just got a little bit of relief today. He had his follow up appointment for checking the hole in his heart that he was diagnosed with in the summer and guess what? There is no hole!! He was misdiagnosed. That is wonderful news...no more worry and no surgery. I am a little frustrated that it has been something we have been concerned about for about 9 months now. But we are very happy it is not there. Ya whoo!!!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Misdiagnosed!!!
We are so excited!!! At least I am!!! My constant worry over my hubby just got a little bit of relief today. He had his follow up appointment for checking the hole in his heart that he was diagnosed with in the summer and guess what? There is no hole!! He was misdiagnosed. That is wonderful news...no more worry and no surgery. I am a little frustrated that it has been something we have been concerned about for about 9 months now. But we are very happy it is not there. Ya whoo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Or maybe it was healed? Miracles do happen sometimes! Either way that is great news!!!
YAY! I agree- maybe it was healed! It happens!
Either way I am so glad for you guys!
That is great!! What a relief!!! Hope all is well with you and your fam! Hope to see you all soon:) Loves!
Good for you guys. You need all the good luck you can get!
Post a Comment