
The weekend before Halloween we went to visit
Grama. Daddy was out of town again and I couldn't handle staying home the entire weekend without him. I know, I know what a
pansy!! Next door to my moms house is a vacant house with huge trees. The girls got out the rakes and spent the whole afternoon playing in the leaves. It was so much fun. When the wind would blow it would blow off more leaves from the tree and the girls said "it is raining leaves".. This is one of my favorite things to do with the girls!!!! I love this time of year.

After playing in the leaves we went to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. We got to take a hayride out to the patch and walk around to pick "the perfect pumpkins".. Let me tell ya, it took forever. The perfect pumpkin is hard to find with 3 indecisive girls and pumpkins that were very picked over. The girls had fun and we ended up with 4 perfect pumpkins. What made it extra fun was going with
grama and our cousins and aunt.

My little one had a blast in he leaves. This was her first time to join in the fun and she loved it.
2 comments:
Cute new blog background!. that was a cute picture of the girls running in the raining leaves. Fall makes for great pics.
how fun to play in leaves and not have to rake them and get rid of them later!
Post a Comment