
If you can't guess by this picture what we are doing again.....................MOVING!!! Man I am
glutton for punishment I guess!!!! I don't even know what I did to deserve this! This is going to be the 6
th move in just over 2 yrs. And it is not even the last one. This time we decided to pay someone to move us. It is more money than I want to spend, but it will be worth it. We are outta here next week and we are heading back home. I am sure everyone is having a good laugh. Don't worry....we won't ask any of our friends to help this time. I think we have maxed out everyone in the "come help us move department". We are all excited to get back home, where we know everyone. The girls have been struggling down here with school so they are way excited to go back. I am sad to leave!!! I have been able to spend a lot of time with my family and I am going to miss that a lot. AND.....We came here in the heat of the summer and now we are going back to the snowy winter weather. I didn't even get to enjoy one winter without SNOW!!! That is probably better anyway or I would never want to leave. Well, I need to go start the packing again!!!!
2 comments:
so, did you find a place to live? and where?
Yay! It really was weird without you guys here. A few times I just expected to see you and your cute girls walk into sacrament meeting! Good luck with all the packing, and the move. Where did you find to live?
Post a Comment