Thursday, October 15, 2009

A night at Tuachan!!

A night at Tuachan!!! At the first part of October we took the girls to go see Annie!!! I did very reluctantly......I absolutely hate plays. I don't know what it is, but I really, really can't stand them. But I did it for my girls, because they love them. It ended up being a fun night even though we had a very stressful day. We went with Grama and Pa Bradford, Grama Sindy and Grampa Mike, and Kacey and the boys. We met and had dinner before we went.... at the girls favorite restaurant. The girls had a blast!!! After the play we got to meet Annie and some of the orphans. The girls thought that was really cool.
We were debating about taking Karli with us, but she ended up having the most fun of all of them. Until the end when she just got too tired. She was dancing to all the songs, eating lots of treats, and sitting on strangers laps. I can't forget her saying "cheese" for the camera.
We all had a great time!!! Even though it was a late night and everyone except mom and dad fell asleep on the way home.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

How fun! Glad they had such a good time!

rkkorth said...

I am determined to go to this little festival sometime in my life. I am glad to hear your girls like it.

Lhone said...

I've wanted to go some time. I have to admit, most plays I don't really enjoy either. My kids love them. I just think they are cheesy, and remember my own drama days. Yikes!