Sometimes I get caught up in the craziness of life and of being upset with the fact that we never seem to be able to go on a vacation. But I need to remember that there are a lot of little things that we do together that my girls will remember too. It doesn't have to cost a lot of money or be a big production....we just need to create those memories when we can.
Friday, October 16, 2009
The Little Things~~
Sometimes I get caught up in the craziness of life and of being upset with the fact that we never seem to be able to go on a vacation. But I need to remember that there are a lot of little things that we do together that my girls will remember too. It doesn't have to cost a lot of money or be a big production....we just need to create those memories when we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great idea! I think we need to try this at our house. It's funny what kids get excited about. Sometimes I wish I were young like that again....the little things!
How fun. My sis-in-law always does that with her girls too! They are so cute!
Every Friday night is late night at our house. The kids get to sleep in the living room and watch movies. I don't really understand why they get so excited about sleeping on the floor but they love it.
Post a Comment