
So we are living it up!! The weather has been great!! Not too hot yet!! We went to the river and played with my sister, her hubby, and her two cute boys. We had so much fun!!! I should have worn my suit, but for your sake and this picture...........I am glad I didn't. The river is shallow in this area all the way across and very sandy. The kids had so much fun playing in the sand, running up and down the river, and swinging from the tire swing!!! Even my little bug had fun!!! It was great fun for no $!!!! That is definitely what I need right now. We have had so much fun this week...we played at my sisters in the pool and the slip and slide, we went to a way fun splash park, we went to a regular park, and to the river. I have done more this week with my kiddos than I have in over a month!!! It is just beginning!!!
1 comment:
such cute pictures. glad you have all this time to just sit back and relax!! (that's looking on the bright side, right?)
Post a Comment